Les and I are in Texas for 2 weeks, Stay tuned for more house construction soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 11th, 2022
Settling In........ The house was finally painted. Below is the driveway being put in. The grand girls and our daughter Alicia were our fir...
-
Our Alaskan Adventure 2021 (I can't get the newest post to show first, please scroll down to see newer posts) If you leave a comment ...
-
Foundation work was done today for 5500Sq.ft You can see the "Fox blocks" in the background. They are Styrofoam forms that get pou...
-
The house is almost done I'm so in love with this kitchen The outside won't be painted until the weather gets warmer. Master-ba...
Great to see all the progress on the house! Hope ya'll are having fun!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the hot and humid!! We sure are having fun following the home building!!
ReplyDelete